Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing 5 Flickr




It was fun using flickr - you never know what kind of picture that you will find that could add to your posting or project. This picture is found by luck just searching for "reading" and it corresponds with a book my daughter Reyna and I read this evening. She loved counting the ladybugs and at the age of 3 she could inference what was going to happen on the next page. I am a Very Proud Mama!

I love to take pictures so maybe if I have capture an image that is posting worthy - maybe you will find it on flickr!

1 comment:

Alice Grabowski said...

Yes, the variety of pictures available was a constant source of amazement for me too. Sometimes I like to just put in a hard search term to see if I can outsmart the system, but really something I never thought of always seems to pop up! They almost all are exceptionally good photographs too. Flickr is very impressive, I agree.